Q. Why would it be a good idea for me to offer on Sidhi?
A. Sidhi is the pioneer in Indian internet business with most extreme online reach and most noteworthy validity. We are the most grounded accomplice to take your items to clients all over India.
Q. How would I offer on Sidhi?
A. To offer on Sidhi:
1. Register yourself at http://www.sidhi.co/sellerRegistration
2. List your items under particular item classes.
3. Once a request is recieved, pack the item and stamp it as 'Prepared to Dispatch'. Our coordinations accomplice will get the item and deliver it to the client.
Q. What are the documents required to enroll as a vender on Sidhi?
A. You are required to have the accompanying records:
- PAN Card(Personal PAN for business sort "Proprietorship" and Personal + Business PAN for business sort as "Organization")
- VAT/TIN Number (not required for books)
- Bank record and supporting KYC archives ( Address Proof, and Canceled Check)
A. NO, You can enlist as a vender with a Valid PAN.
Q. Who chooses the cost of the items?
A. As a vender, you will set the cost of your items.
Q. Will I get charged for posting items on Sidhi?
A. No. Posting of items on Sidhi.com is completely free. Sidhi does not charge anything for posting your inventory on the web. You just pay a little commission for what you offer.
Q. Who deals with the conveyance of my items?
A. Our coordinations accomplice will get the item from you and convey it to the client. You should simply keep it stuffed and prepared for dispatch. On the other hand you can likewise deal with the item conveyance if there should arise an occurrence of prepaid requests.
Q. How and when will I get paid?
A. The installment will be made straightforwardly to your financial balance through NEFT on the 15thof each month for the sales of the previous month.
Q. When can I start selling on Sidhi?
A. After all the required documents have been checked and your vender profile is finished, you can begin posting your items and begin offering.